Real Estate Wanted in Virginia Beach - Making Dreams a Reality!
David Phillips is searching for homes and properties for clients. Thinking about selling your home in Virginia Beach? David has potential buyers for your home. Check the list out for the real estate wanted as these are examples of the homes and real estate that David Phillips of the The Real Estate Group is searching for.
- Beach lots in Virginia Beach & buildable lots and acreage wanted for several builder/ developer clientele
- Looking for land to be developed for residential homes of 3 acres + in Virginia Beach and Chesapeake. My clientele will be more interested if it already zoned. Looking for multifamily zoning and up to R15.
- Builder looking for reasonable priced building lot in the Shore Drive corridor from Cape Story down to Chic's Beach. (only interested in motivated sellers) as builder's numbers must work.
- Looking for a home or lot in Cape Story, Virginia Beach. Lot should be under 250K or home should be under 450K.
- Land for development of townhouses/condos- Virginia Beach and Chesapeake
- Bayfront home with 2800 sq ft or more in Chic's Beach, Ocean Park, or Cape Story up to 1.8 million with in-law suite. Fixer upper ok.
- Ranch in Thoroughgood, Baylake Pines, or Great Neck on a crawl under 450K. Fixer upper ok if floor plan is good and home is priced right.- Found unlisted property and under contract.
- Home w/ Great Neck Middle School, Cox High School under 475K with an inground pool.